Sunday, August 14, 2011

Elecronic Cigarettes V2

Hello and welcome to my blog.

In the last couple of weeks I ordered and received an electronic cigarettes product from V2. After decades of smoking I needed to quit. My girlfriend hates cigarettes, the cost was getting too much and I knew my health was paying the price for smoking.

Even though it has only been a week since I starting using V2 I know that I will be able to quit smoking cigarettes. Sure I will probably have a couple now and then, but nothing like the pack a day habit I had. I will readily admit I am addicted to nicotine and the V2 is a nicotine delivery system, the biggest difference is that I am not getting all the tar and other ugly things that go with a regular cigarette. It has only been a couple of days since I have smoked but already I am noticing the positive changes.

At first the initial cost buy-in seemed a little steep but when I look at the long run cost analysis I am coming out ahead by a few miles. The little counter below will keep track for me.

I really think that electronic cigarettes are the next big thing and I am extremely happy with the V2 brand that I am using. Their website is here: http://www.v2cigs.com/

I encourage every cigarette smoker to check this out and do their own research. Personally I have only thanks and praise for V2. In future posts I will outline my experiences with my new found cigarette free life.

Thank you V2.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment