Sunday, August 14, 2011

Electronic Cigarettes V2 Part 2

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Just a quick note. In my previous post I placed a counter to show how long it has been since I quit smoking, it also shows my cost savings. In fairness I have to state my costs for the electronic cigarettes. The cost so far has been $350.00. Ouch I think to myself. However when I look at my personal budget the monthly cigarette cost is around $300.00. The easy math says I break even in a little over 5 weeks. It is then a matter of ongoing costs. My guess is that the cartridges that I am buying will be about $80.00 a month. 300 less 80 means a guesstimate of about $200.00 a month in savings. Will wait and see what the long term savings are.

Thank you V2 for your product.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment