Saturday, March 26, 2011

STEPS TO HERE

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I am adapting. The puzzle is currently in pieces all over the floor. Once again it is time to start putting the pieces together. A side journey during the larger adventure.

When I went looking for information on ATR the Jose Silva site showed up. This lead to the MetaStockTools site and while I was there I spotted the Thomas DeMark indicator. On my search for more information on this indicator I ended up at NinjaTrader. While out in the real world I stopped in at the library looking for a book on coding C#. As always I glanced over the market section and the book "Super Trader" by Van Tharp caught my eye. Cruised the book and came away with the use of a trailing ATR stop. Also came away with the 'head game' side of trading.

This side journey has provided a few new items to explore and that is where I am at now. Actually it is more of a re-exploration since I looked at both DeMark and Van Tharp a number of years ago.

Items for the next couple of weeks.

Try to isolate the 1 point in the sell count down of sequential. Want to be able to scan for this point.

Explore and learn NinjaTrader. Some interesting indicators along with eye candy. Learn how to write scripts.

Work out an ATR trailing stop ala Van Tharp.

Start working on my own 'head game'. Not just market but all.

Adapt and learn.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment