Sunday, March 13, 2011

TDMS BUY/SELL SIGNAL CHART

Hello and welcome to my blog. All references to specific securities on this blog are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to be, and should not be interpreted as recommendations to purchase or sell any of these securities. The views expressed herein are not intended as investment advice and should not be construed as such. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

One more time with feeling. I got the coloring box out this morning and this chart is the result. I hope it clarifies the information I have been presenting about the Thomas DeMark Sequential (TDMS) indicator in the last few posts. The more I look at the charts with the TDMS drawn on them the happier I get. The ability to see when the price is partially into a sequence is of great value. It dictates that it may be better, but not always, to wait for the sequence to complete. This is probably the last post outlining how I plan to use the TDMS, it is now time to put it into action. In the future I will post any of the charts that look interesting based on TDMS and any long entries that I take. All Thomas DeMark Sequential indicator stuff shown here is the work of Thomas DeMark. Thank you Thomas DeMark. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment